Sage Live for Accountants
An integrated cloud accounting and practice management solution,* built on the Salesforce App Cloud, that provides a single real-time source of information to help you make step changes in productivity and performance.
Call 0800 092 80 91 to find out moreRegister for a webcast
Redefine how your practice works–go mobile, social, and even global
- Your data backs up to the cloud automatically, so you can access important information—anytime, anywhere.
- Leverage Chatter to improve collaboration, communication, and decision making in your practice.
- Extend your practice to multiple offices and beyond international boundaries with our multicurrency and multi-legislation capabilities.
Improve efficiency through elimination of low-value processes and tasks
- Free up time to focus on creating more value for your clients.
- Automate repetitive actions, transactions, and data
- Replace manual reports, whiteboards, workarounds, and spreadsheets.
- Attach documents to tasks to create an audit trail, making it easy to access them in the future.
- Create jobs based on key dates (e.g. year end), and replicate them across multiple clients easily.
- Create a custom invoice schedule for any client to enable periodic part-billing for a job.
- Use the built-in task timer to ensure accurate measurement and recording of the time spent on any piece of work.
Simplify management of your firm with a single, integrated solution that can adapt to your needs.
- Manage your firm’s workflow and financial performance from one place.
- Replace disconnected resources and tools with an easy-to-use, integrated solution.
- Manage your clients efficiently using a central list.
- Create a customised solution with a seamless user experience tailored to your practice.
Analyse and run your practice the way you want with real-time information
- Analyse your firm’s financial performance in real-time with up to date metrics, data, and KPIs through customisable dashboards.
- Get the insights you need to make decisions faster.
- View the current status of your client jobs and monitor work in progress whenever you want.
- Gain deeper insights into your practice by drilling down from any chart or dashboard.
- Use customisable, out-of-the-box reports to stay on top of your practice’s financial data.
- View the Staff Capacity report to get an up-to-date snapshot of all of your employees’ available and allocated hours up to 12 months in advance.
- See the number of due and overdue jobs and tasks, as well as any upcoming deadlines through the Client List.
Time and billing
Record time against jobs easily and monitor work in progress in real time. Bill clients on a fixed-fee or hourly basis and create invoices on an in-full or phased schedule. Keep track of debtor balances to maintain cash flow.
Single view of your practice
Access all of your practice’s key data in one place, so you can get a connected perspective of your firm.
A new way of working
Share and receive information between individuals and
teams, regardless of location. Access the solution anytime, anywhere.
A powerful accounting engine means you can run your
firm smarter and faster.
Job and resource management
Create jobs and tasks, assign them to team members,
and monitor progress easily. Track and optimise resource utilisation with
Manage and stay connected to your clients through a
central list. Add access links to clients’ accounting systems; get notified of
jobs and tasks that are due, overdue and have upcoming deadlines; view and
update contact details; initiate and review communications.
Scalable and flexible
Leverage a multiuser,
multientity, multicurrency, and multilegislation solution. Create
a consolidated view of your practice by sharing the same database across
Track, see, and analyse the financial performance of your practice and the
status of your client jobs the way you want, in real-time, using customisable
dashboards and reports. Drill down to the level of information you need.
How can I find out more?
If you’re looking to better understand how to leverage technology, this complimentary white paper can provide you with tips to get started.
*For accounting professionals
only. To receive and maintain access to Sage Live for Accountants, you must be
an accountant or bookkeeper. Any subscription to Sage Live for Accountants
is subject to our Terms and Conditions.