Tax just got easier
Peace of mind with a unparalleled online filing success rate of 99.66%*
Sage Taxation 2015 is so simple to use it frees you up to focus on your practice – and your clients.
Current Taxation customers can download our latest version today. Any questions? Get in touch with us today.Download now
Tax just got easier
- Save and share – a significantly enhanced process enabling you to create a customised PDF of your clients’ tax return package, all in a few simple clicks
- New and improved reporting on restriction of reliefs, legislation and Class IV NIC
- 2015-16 rates and allowances included enabling you to estimate your clients’ tax liabilities for the current tax year
- Integration with other Sage practice suite software - Incorporate Standard Accounting Information from Sage accounts production software - Integrates with Sage practice suite to deliver a single client list and launch point for Sage Taxation software
- Auto update feature, allowing you to have access to updates quicker and without the need to install a full release
- Minimise the risk of submitted returns being rejected by HMRC – therefore minimal time is spent re-working cases
- Unlimited support: We’re always here when you need us, especially in the lead up to those key tax deadlines
Sage Taxation 2015
Learn more about the Sage Taxation suite
Flexible and designed to suit all practice sizes
Sage Taxation 2015 is a fully flexible modular suite designed to suit the specific demands of all practice sizes. Scalable from 1 user, 10 client licenses, it allows you to add additional clients and users on demand, giving you the flexibility to file all types of Self Assessment returns online.
Sage Personal Tax
Personal Tax takes the hassle out of preparing tax returns for individuals, without compromising on accuracy. Its clear screens, easy-to-navigate pages and simple data entry points provide a common sense approach that helps you get the job done, quickly and easily.
Sage Dividend Scheduling
Designed to save you even more time and trouble, Sage Personal Tax includes a database of dividends from UK quoted companies. This automatically calculates the dividend entries to be included in the tax return, based on the shareholding information entered for the client, making it easy to calculate dividend and tax credit entries for inclusion on the tax return.
Sage Business Tax and Sage Partnership Tax
The Sage principle of flexibility really comes into its own with Business Tax, which helps with the preparation of the tax affairs of sole traders and partnerships. From the most basic calculations to complex issues such as a change of accounting date or allocation of partners’ profit sharing ratios, Sage Business Tax takes care of it.
Sage Trust Tax
Sage Trust Tax allows you to maximise efficiency and ensure compliance. The module makes it simple to complete all schedules in the SA900 trust return range.
*Figure correct as at January 2014
It is less taxing with Sage
Read what one of our Sage Taxation customers has to say about using Sage Personal Tax.
Request a call back
Remember: If you are switching to Sage Taxation from another product you are entitled to a 25% discount (Terms and conditions apply).
*Calls will cost 2 pence per minute, plus your phone company’s access charge.